Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The Bet and Lays website are owned and operated by Bet and Lays ABN 60 173 567 639 Visitors to the website and membership holders are referred to hereafter as “the User”.The Service is open for membership to all individuals of age 18 years or over. Australia Sports Tipping membership is conditional upon acceptance and full compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document and elsewhere on Bet and Lays (referred to hereafter as ‘Terms and Conditions’). Submission of the membership signup form constitutes the member’s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Because the member is bound by these Terms and Conditions, the member should periodically refer to them here. Bet and Lays reserves the right to vary the specifications, fees, rules, procedures, and conditions of any element of Bet and Lays Tipping at any time without notice. Bet and Lays reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions by providing 30 days notice on this website.
Condition of Membership
Bet and Lays reserves the right to terminate the membership of any individual who violates the following conditions of membership:
– The member must not send unsolicited email (‘SPAM’) to strangers to promote Bet and Lays;
– The member must not join or use the Service on behalf of another party without that party’s explicit consent;
– Each registered email address can only belong to one member;
– Any other reason deemed inappropriate in the opinion of Bet and Lays.Bet and Lays also reserves the right to terminate the membership of any individual without cause or reason.
Bet and Lays Facilities and Services
It is a condition of use that you do not rely upon the information and resources provided by the Service when making wagering decisions. Please verify everything for yourself.
The Service may occasionally experience outages during which the website will not be available for data retrieval and tipping.Bet and Lays reserves the right, but is under no obligation, to provide discretionary compensation for advertisers as a result of system outages.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The User acknowledges that they have not relied upon or been induced by any representation by Bet and Lays and Ownership makes no warranty or representation as to:
– the results that may be obtained through membership of the service;
– the accuracy, reliability or otherwise of any information obtained through membership of the service;
– the financial or other rewards which may be obtained through membership of the service;
– the service or network being uninterrupted, timely or error free;
– the advice obtained through the service or network
Limitation of Liability
The User releases Bet and Lays and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any claim for loss, damage or liability, including special indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data, in respect of:
– any Bet and Lays emails forwarded to the member;
– membership of the service;
– the use of or inability to use the Bet and Lays Tipping Service
The User indemnifies and keeps indemnified Bet and Lays and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates against all claims (including third party claims), demands, damages, costs (including legal costs), penalties or suits arising out of or consequential upon their use of the Service.
These Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by Bet and Lays. Bet and Lays terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Queensland and of the Commonwealth of Australia. The Merchant and Visitor submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia.